October is here!

On Becoming

February 2024

Acrylic pen on paper 

Dimensions 9 in x 12 in

"Krishna: The One Who Never Falls"

Varuni Sinha @verysinnyarts



Savannah 

Gold is done with gouache via a calligraphy pen and the bluish-purple is water color!

by Chelsea Bielecki


Willa Heard Something
24”X20” acrylic on canvas 
by Paul Fox

Loneliness

September 21th, 2024

Digital Art - Photoshop & Internet

1257 x 2033 px 

No prompt per say, I wasn't able to create digitally a self internal color representation, so I came up with this. It expresses the self, while having a touch of the initial color prompt.

Audrey Colmart 


 Am I Twiggy?

September 23rd, 2024

Digital Art - Photoshop & Internet

1358 x 2048 px

Again, my representation of the color prompt integration with how I was compared to as a joke for my birthday (goofy Twiggy), with a mix of abstract expressionism bleeding through it. I was drawn to certain ones I found on the internet while I thought & came up with descriptive words such as Analytical, Adaptable, Authentic, Attentive, Accountable, Artistic & Reliable. 

Audrey Colmart 


Angry
Paper college and acrylic
Melissa Fredericks

Meri in Sesto
Watercolor triangle book. Approx. 2x3"
from my Italy sketchbook. During Shut Up and Paint, I have been finishing the rapid sketches I started in Italy. 
by Charlotte Smith

Northern Lights
 Watercolor. 10x7"
Messing around from Sunday Morning Mess on Oct. 6.
by Charlotte Smith

These bluegill aren't trash fish
7 x 8 " ceramic pot
by Julia Gandrud @julialikesfrogs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Gallery Show - Spice, Gold, and Water

December Gallery Show: Let there be light

Birth of a Gallery!