November Gallery Show - Spice, Gold, and Water

 


The Divine Feminine

November 30, 2022, Acrylic pen on paper, 9 x 12"

Deconstructing Durga, a Hindu Goddess that I feel drawn to today, when Hindu back home in India celebrate Dussehra. On this day, the goddess was able to slay the demon Mahishasura. 

Varuni Sinha @verysinnyarts



Spicey
October 12, 2023, oil pastel, 10 x 10"
This drawing was inspired by the Inktober prompt for Day 12: Spicey. I referenced a photo of my tongue. 
Linda SJ Park, Instagram @KoreanLinda



Haunted Forest
2023, Mixed Media- watercolor, ink, collage, 9x12"
Mary Kozlowski



Serenity
30th Oct 2023, Watercolor on Arches cold press, 140lb
A composite of Waldron Pond, and NYC Central Park east
Ivan Clinton - IVY C



Waves - drawing after photo by Shannon Stent
October 2023, Mixed media on 90 lb paper, 10 x 6"
I'm trying to teach myself to simplify existing ocean waves, rather than simply using other people's simplifications
Julia Gandrud @julialikesfrogs


Newfound 
October 10th, 2023, Digital Media, 1080 x 712 px
Going through my alphabet lertter of awareness along with my therapy. Now, we all shall feel this: G for Gaiety
Audrey Colmart



Upcycled with Kraken
October, 2023
The original artist, Jay Zinn, created a beautiful and peaceful harbor piece. Using acrylic paints, I upcycled this print and added a Kraken causing a calamity and spaceships for some extra chaos. The books 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and War of the Worlds hold a special place in my heart since my father introduced me to them when I was a child which is why I chose to add the subject matters. It was a fun experiment that I highly recommend to anyone! 
Chelsea Bielecki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Gallery Show: Let there be light

Birth of a Gallery!