December Gallery Show: Let there be light

Integrity, truth, & … wings

November 19, 2023, Digital Art: Photoshop & Internet, 2040 x 1350 px

Continuing with my alphabet of feelings, inspired from my current therapy work. I believe it’s important to explore & not avoid them. It allows us to enable us to use them properly. They are all around us, wanting it or not. 

Audrey Colmart @AudreyColmartPhotographe 


Standing strong
Watercolor, acrylic markers, collage, 9 x 12" each
Trees amaze me.  They withstand so much and remain standing strong.  I represented the same trees in different media to show how adaptable they are.
Melissa Fredericks


Let there be light
October 30, 2022, Acrylic pen on paper, Dimensions 9 in x 12 in
Painting the Japanese sun goddess Amaterasu taught me that remaining positive in the most difficult of times is a test. If you persist the light within you triumphs over all the darkness.
Varuni Sinha @verysinnyarts

Anxious, Curious and Disappointed 
11/2023, Watercolor, 9x12
An interesting way to explore emotions

Mary Kozlowski


Coleman, meet Pacific
28 Nov 2023, Watercolor on Arches cold press 140lb, 22” x 30”
Theme is ‘Wonders of West County’ describing the western part of Sonoma County California.
Coleman Valley road is a majestic road rising out of redwoods and working its way west along a ridge before descending to Hwy 1 on the bluffs of the Pacific. My favorite bicycle road! This view is from the final bend when you see the shimmer of the water before you.
Ivan Clinton


Roses
November 13, 2023, oil pastel and colored pencil, 5 x 7"
I watched a tutorial by @saemee_palette. I drew one while following the tutorial on a white paper and drew another on my own using the reference photo from the tutorial on a brown paper. I love how my strategy worked. I got to learn how the artist did it and then applied it my own way. 
Linda Park


The Feeling of a Line
November, 2023, 1:55, video
Using the list of core emotions published by Dr. Brené Brown, I created a lesson plan using stop-motion animation, charcoal, and three core emotions.
Julia Gandrud @julialikesfrogs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Gallery Show - Spice, Gold, and Water

Birth of a Gallery!