Critters, Clouds and Water - July Gallery

Exercises from 30-Minute Landscapes by Paul Talbot-Greaves
Watercolor 9"x4"
April - June 2024
These are practice paintings to learn how to see landscapes with an artist's eye. When I have gone through the lessons in the book, I'll start doing my own landscapes.
Charlotte Smith






Selected Pages from Messy May Art Journal - June Edition
June, 2024
mixed media 7" × 9" per page
I missed several days in May so I continued Messy May art journaling in June. Here are a few of my favorite pages. 
Linda SJ Park, Instagram @KoreanLinda




“Bridal Shower” Envelope art and a cat wax seal 

by Chelsea Bielecki



“Love you to Oz & Back” Envelope Art for an Oz themed card and wax Poppies to seal the envelope

by Chelsea Bielecki



Great Gray Heron Flying Over Spy Pond
July 2024, oil on canvas, 6 x 6"
by Julia Gandrud @JuliaLikesFrogs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Gallery Show - Spice, Gold, and Water

December Gallery Show: Let there be light

Birth of a Gallery!