May Gallery - the deity of entrances and exits

Dog Portrait

April 2024

Oil pastel and pencil on paper

8.5 x 11 “

Kim Pollack


Mountain Cabin

April 2024

Oil pastel and pencil on paper

8.5 x 11 “

Kim Pollack


Martini

8 x 8 inches acrylic on canvas

Paul Fox


Just relax! 

April 252, 2024.

Digital Art - Photoshop & Internet.

1350 x 2048 px.

Making you feel (I hope) & reflecting on some of our feelings that are there to make us vigilant & careful. It is the last letter of the alphabet - I'll say make it count!

Audrey Colmart


About to Go In

April 8, 2024

Soft pastel and pencil

9" × 12"

This self-portrait is based on a selfie I took on a hospital bed before my hysterectomy. I was reading a magazine article in an attempt to calm my nerves.

Linda SJ Park, Instagram @KoreanLinda


Janus, the deity of entrances and exits

March 2024

Acrylic pen on paper 

9 in x 12 in

The key to every chapter in our lives is in our hands.

Varuni Sinha @verysinnyarts


Ferrets Find Swings – Storyboard Example

April 2024

Pen and pencil on paper

8.5 x 11 “

This was a storyboard example for my 6th grade class I taught in Practicum.

Julia Gandrud @julialikesfrogs


Storyboard of Moth Thoughts

2024

pencil on paper

9x11"

A storyboard of a children's book on moths

Chelsea Bielecki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Gallery Show - Spice, Gold, and Water

December Gallery Show: Let there be light

Birth of a Gallery!