Kali, Cats, Flowers, and Bubbles

Left Hand Translates
2024, ink on paper
Riley

Martini
2024, acrylic on canvas 8" x 8"
Paul Fox

Kali the Vanquisher
2024, acrylic on canvas
I am drawn to the Hindu Goddess Kali in a way that I can only express through art.
Varuni Sinha @verysinnyarts

Alert
2024, Digital Art: Photoshop & Internet, 2040 x 1350 px
Making you feel (I hope) & reflecting on some of our feelings that are there to make us vigilant & careful.
Audrey Colmart @AudreyColmartPhotographe 

Get Well

March, 2024, oil pastel, 19" x 24"

I received lots of flower gifts after my surgery, and I was happy to document some in my drawing. I felt much loved.

Linda SJ Park, Instagram @KoreanLinda 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Gallery Show - Spice, Gold, and Water

December Gallery Show: Let there be light

Birth of a Gallery!