January Gallery Show: People and Places

Rudy’s Mom is getting Meowied! 
I created envelope art for my friend who got engaged and made her cat Rudy the center of attention! 
It’s been fun exploring and experimenting how to create cute character designs. 

Chelsea Bielecki


Lighthouse
&
Waterfall
By Lori Powers



Junk Journal January 2024
January 1-31, mixed media, 5 x 7" per page
Personal touch: It was my first participation in Junk Journal January. I had a blast! Daily prompts and tutorials allowed me to explore various ways to express myself and fill the pages. It also helped me cope with SAD greatly. 
By Linda SJ Park, Instagram @KoreanLinda 

Gaea—The Vast One
November 2023, Acrylic pen on paper, 9 x 12"
For all creators, caught in the process of birthing
Varuni Sinha @verysinnyarts

Happening Spot
watercolor 18” x 24” cold press 140 lb
Beauty in simple moments of connection.
By Ivan Clinton

Portrait in Edinburgh

January 2024, 9 in x 12 in

Julia Gandrud @julialikesfrogs

Comments

  1. Amazing work, everyone! I loved making art with you this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Gallery Show - Spice, Gold, and Water

December Gallery Show: Let there be light

Birth of a Gallery!